Homerton College, University of Cambridge, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 8PH, UK
BAYES 2018 is taking place in the beautiful historic city of Cambridge, most famous for its University. New visitors to Cambridge might like to enjoy the various attractions the city has to offer, such as punting on the River Cam or attending one of the many talks or concerts available.
If you are travelling from afar, there are various travel options to Cambridge depending on where you are coming from. There are also many hotels and guest houses conveniently located near Homerton College and Cambridge Train Station. Please see further information below.
Travel to Cambridge by air
• London Stansted airport is only 30-40 minutes from Cambridge by car (via the M11 motorway) and regular rail and bus services run directly to the city centre of Cambrige
• National Express Coaches also run regular services to other UK airports – for more information, please click here
Travel to Cambridge by rail
• Trains run every half an hour between London and Cambridge. Direct trains from London Kings Cross Station take approximately 50 minutes. For details of the train timetables please click here
• If you are travelling from the North of the country it is worth noting that all trains to Cambridge pass through Ely and often changes have to be made here
• Homerton College is located less than 1 mile from Cambridge Train Station and 1.5 miles from Cambridge city centre