CALL FOR ABSTRACTS IS NOW OPEN
Send us your abstract (Title + Authors + Max 300 words) at firstname.lastname@example.org before March 31st 2019.
You will be notified of the acceptance of your abstract around the beginning of April.
Abstracts in Applied Bayesian Biostatistics to life science industry can be submitted. Priority will be given to practical case studies showing implementation from the objective to the programming to the communication to scientists and authorities.
– Multivariate models
– Causal Inference, Mediation analysis and related topics (Surrogate markers, RWE, …)
– Reproducibility crisis & related topics such as DoE, Assurance, …
– Non-Clinical Statistics and related topics (QbD, Stability, bioassays, validation, …)
– Benefit/Risk analyses
– Programming and numerical opportunities
– Communication of Bayesian statistics